11 Jul We’re recruiting!
CLIENT MARKETING MANAGER
£32,000 to £35,000 per annum
2018 was a record year for Patch and in 2019 we’ve already grown by an additional 50%. We put staff well-being at the heart of everything we do and our core values are to provide a passionate and supportive environment that enables everyone to work to their best, free from the shackles of micro management and red tape. We have ambitious growth plans over the next few years so we’re in the search for a skilled Marketing Manager with a strong understanding of marketing strategy, specifically digital to support new and existing clients and grow with us.
Do you love the fast pace of running a marketing department? Are you skilled in the world of digital and great with clients? If you love strategically integrating marketing campaigns and have strong experience in strategy, SEO, content writing, SEM and social strategy then we could be a perfect fit.
We are a passionate marketing agency currently specialising in the business tourism industry but looking to build our reputation in other sectors. Our key services include SEO and SEM, media planning & buying, social media organic and paid strategies, copywriting, PR and channel management. We’re looking for an experienced strategic marketer to run and work on accounts to deliver integrated successful campaigns.
You will be enthusiastic, personable and professional and have a great deal of confidence to work with clients and the team. Our hierarchy is flat so you’ll be working with marketing execs, managers and directors across various clients. Our clients love us for our knowledge, commitment to getting the job done and speed of response.
What does the day-to-day role look like?
We remain flexible as clients requirements can change but as a rough guide your time will approximately be divided into: 20% strategic and planning overview, 40% SEO, SEM & social advertising, 15% meetings & industry events, 15% reporting & analysing, 5% organic social media, and 5% media buying.
- Strategically integrate all elements of our client’s marketing campaigns
- Be our clients’ first point of contact
- Be aware of all client activity and relevant industry news and events
- Be on top of reports findings and recommend future plans.
- Train, develop and delegate to the client marketing executive(s)
- Client monthly reports
- Be commercially minded and confident in pitching and upselling consultatively to prospective clients
- Liaising with clients and publishers to secure and execute print, digital and event marketing campaigns.
- Negotiate deals with publishers to analyse the opportunity and confirm the best price
- Analyse and recommend opportunities for our clients
SEM and social advertising
- Develop and implement SEM and social media strategies (existing and new).
- Conduct in-depth SEO technical audits where necessary
- Keeping clients updated on the status of agreed SEO deliverables and industry standard
- Understand the role search marketing plays in overarching, multi-channel campaigns alongside business objectives and KPI’s
- Utilise proprietary and third party industry reporting, analysis and insight tools
- Innovate across all aspects of SEO, from technical, through to on-site and outreach
- Monitoring, optimizing and reporting on PPC campaigns
- Plan and implement digital remarketing
- Delegating tasks to the client marketing exec
- Come up with creative campaign ideas for clients
- Lead on strategy and reporting
- Sign off all content produced by the client marketing exec
- Any additional support
- Running clients’ social media campaigns from conception through to execution
- Ensuring client reports are collated on time and to satisfactory standard
- Analysing monthly and quarterly performance reports
- Attending client meetings to discuss and present results and upcoming campaigns. You’ll also be attending industry day and evening events throughout the year.
What we’d like you to have…
- Experience at managing a marketing department and working to tight deadlines
- A desire to get stuck in on all levels of client delivery
- A proven track record of successful SEO and SEM campaigns
- Knowledge of technical and digital trends
- A people person – our clients love us and they’ll love you
- A passion for marketing and strategy
- Being engaging, competent, driven and confident will set you apart from the rest
- Amazing organisational and multi-tasking skills. You’ll see our CRM as the greatest thing
- Great phone, email and face to face manner
- Creative flair for marketing content ideas
What you can expect from us
- To be given the freedom to put your own stamp on accounts and approaches. Opportunities to develop your skill-set and progress within the company
- Competitive salary and package.
- Training in-house and through online and off-site courses
- Support from each member of our team
- Gym membership or contribution to existing
- Flexi working environment
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter outlining why you like us and why we’d like you to [email protected]
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE