09 Feb We’re recruiting!
CLIENT MARKETING DIRECTOR
Competitive salary, permanent, full-time
Over the last twelve months, our growth has been nothing short of spectacular. With big client wins and strong existing client growth…We. Are. Flying. We have ambitious growth plans over the next few years and to help us achieve that we need an experienced Account Director to support new and existing clients and also help shape the future of the business.
Are you excited about joining a marketing agency and making a real difference to a fast-growing business? Are you skilled in the world of digital and great with clients? If you love strategically integrating marketing campaigns and have strong experience in digital marketing we could be the perfect fit. What sets us apart is our speed of response, our passion, knowledge and collective desire to learn from each other and achieve brilliant results for our clients.
We are a passionate marketing agency specialising in the business tourism industry. We range from being a full-service marketing department to providing individual marketing elements like SEO & SEM campaigns; media planning & buying, design and content strategies. We’re looking for someone to focus on three areas:
- Working internally, ensuring our high standards are adhered to by the team
- Support our team of specialists to give them the tools to grow.
- Client facing ensuring our clients are happy and we’re providing as many relevant services as possible to them
All whilst getting your hands dirty to get the job done.
You’ll be a fountain of digital knowledge able to articulate to the team and clients all things digital. You’ll be enthusiastic, personable and professional and have a great deal of confidence to work with clients, From pitches to presentations our clients will love you and, alongside another Account Director, you’ll help grow the business.
Our growth is impressive (127% gross profit in the past two years) and we’ve won four awards over that period.
We have ambitious plans to double the size of the business over the next three years and need exceptional people to help realise that target.
Your day-to- day role
Your time will approximately be divided into: 70% contributing to fee-based hours across our clients and 30% towards strategy, quality control and deadline delivery.
What does the day-to-day role look like?
- Build annual and quarterly plans
- Strategically integrate all elements of our client’s marketing campaigns
- Ensure we’re maximising the reach of all activity
- Be aware of all client activity and relevant industry days
- Be on top of reports findings and recommend future plans.
- Train, develop and delegate to the relevant team members
- Be commercially minded with a soft approach
- Lead from the front in terms of culture and work ethic
- Be aware of opportunities and the media landscape
SEM & social advertising
- Develop and implement SEM strategies (existing and new).
- Brief in-depth technical audits where necessary
- Keeping clients updated on the status of agreed SEO deliverables and industry standard
- Understand the role search marketing plays in overarching, multi-channel campaigns alongside business objectives and KPI’s
- Utilise proprietary and third party industry reporting, analysis and insight tools
- Innovate across all aspects of SEO, from technical, through to on-site and outreach
- Monitoring, optimizing and reporting on SEM, SEO and social advertising campaigns
Social media & content
- Come up with creative campaign ideas for clients
- Lead on strategy and reporting
- Any additional support
- Running clients’ social media campaigns from conception through to execution
- Ensuring client reports are collated on time and to the Patch standard
- Analysing monthly and quarterly performance reports
- Attending client meetings to discuss and present results and upcoming campaigns. You’ll also be attending industry day and evening events throughout the year.
What we’d like you to have…
- Experience at managing strategic multi-faceted accounts and working to tight deadlines
- A proven track record of successful digital campaigns
- Knowledge of google analytics and a love for data
- A people person – our clients love us and they’ll love you
- A passion for digital and strategy
- Amazing organisational and multi-tasking skills. You’ll see our CRM as the greatest thing
- Great phone, email and face to face manner
- Creative flair for digital marketing content ideas
- The desire to muck in and get the job done
What you can expect from us
- To be given the freedom to put your own stamp on accounts and approaches
- Opportunities to develop your skill-set and progress within the company
- Competitive salary and package
- Training in-house and through online and off-site courses
- Gym membership or contribution to existing
- Support from each member of our team
We’re building a wonderful culture that is free from politics and driven by mutual goals. We support each other and love what we do. Our management structure is very flat, approachable and we all muck in across the business.
If the above sounds exciting, we’d love to meet you.
What our current team say about Patch
I’ve worked at Patch for over four years now and fell in love instantly. Originally, I was a client so I knew the culture was great but I’ve been really impressed with the whole operation. There’s no politics, we have a laugh together and support each other and we’re not micro managed which drives us all towards the common goal of growing our client’s businesses.
I’ve been with Patch for 7 years and have never worked within a company that treats us like grown-ups as much as Patch does. The flexibility ensures I can juggle family life and ensure I hit all my deadlines.
Client Account Manager
Working at Patch doesn’t feel like work at all, it feels like a family. With constant support, reassurance and praise my confidence in my work has increased dramatically. The feelgood factor in the office is incredible and it’s because we all love what we do and help each other to improve and be successful at what we do.
PR and content specialist
I couldn’t craft a team or environment I’d want to be part of more. Being around such open and energetic people is powerfully and wonderfully contagious; as is the immense passion that each of us has for the work we get to do at Patch. I truly believe there is no limit to how much we can do or how far we can go, not only as a team but individually too. Creativity is nurtured by all, knowledge is shared at every
opportunity and chances for each of us to grow are maximised. The genuine spirit and camaraderie we share with each other is one-of-a-kind – I can’t imagine a place any of us would rather be.
Search Marketing Specialist
I’ve worked at Patch for nearly two years now and in that time, I’ve been given surprise bonuses and days off in recognition of my hardwork and commitment to Patch. I’ve also recently been promoted which is very exciting as it doesn’t really feel like work. Yes we work hard but it’s really interesting what we do and the commitment to self-development is at the core of what we do. I see myself being at Patch forever
Accounts & Invoicing Manager
Everyone in Patch is so passionate it’s infectious and it makes working so much fun. I work remotely but I feel very much part of the team and always share in the successes. It’s a very flexible environment that means I can work around my children and still get all my work done.
I can honestly say I’ve never enjoyed Patch life more than I do now. I’ve always wanted to create an environment where we feel like a team that loves what they do and that everyone is evolving with the common goal of being our clients growth partner. Our commitment to everyone’s well being is a deliberate one as we want a happy workforce as this leads to better performance and life’s too short to not enjoy it. It’s no coincidence that we’ve grown by 69% in two years and our clients on average have grown by over 21% year on year.
A happy workforce means we can achieve things we didn’t realise were possible. The hard part is to not take it for granted and collectively commit to evolving. I’m excited.
I’ve never worked anywhere like Patch. Being part of such a close, talented team makes working hard feel right: every person genuinely wants to help each other and deliver for our clients.
I’ve learned so much in my time at Patch and I do so almost every day. There is so much knowledge and experience amongst the team that I feel I’ve grown tremendously and Patch pushes everybody to better themselves whilst praising strengths and offering support on weaknesses. I couldn’t imagine working anywhere else now.
There’s always something new and exciting at Patch, whether it’s working with industry leading clients, or expanding each other’s skills in the warmest and inviting team, I always look forward to the start of a brand new week.
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter outlining why you like us and why we’d like you to [email protected]
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE